Thursday, January 01, 2009

A look back at 2008

A look back at 2008 (the best posts on White Noise - as selected by the blogger).

Message to the entertainment industry.
$5 per month for all the music you want.
Ban 'opt out' business solicitations.
Treat a laptop like a $2000 bill.
Open letter to the TV industry.
You don't know winter............
My plea to Canadians.
The story on the left and right hemispheres.
Do you know what's in that food?
"Kinda like a garage sale, except they're selling robots"
"Is he 'avin' a laugh?"
I love technology.
eBay makes a big mistake in my opinion.
It's official.... I'm a grand-dad!
The perfect birthday present - KITH.
My take on corporate security.
I could do this for a living...
Sometimes..... shopping sucks.
We're back!
A sound transit idea.
Too bad it falls on deaf ears.
Do Canadians dream about donuts?
Best card trick ever!
Showdown.
Say it with me..... mesh network.
Better and free..... what a concept.
Movies from music.
YouTube is the future.... why can't big media get that?
Turn videos into still photo quality.
My favourite albums for each year I've been alive.
Still meme-ing.
Great White North II getting some traction...
Surname origins.
Best meme I've seen in a while.
Am I too easily impressed?
What proportional voting would do for Canada.
The next generation of Honda hybrids.
Rest in peace John...
Comparing value for your entertainment dollar.
I can't believe we're falling for this crap.
It's totally modular dude.
Canada not so apathetic anymore.

No comments: