Saturday, August 09, 2008

Still meme-ing

Still Loving: Darlene.
Still Not: Reached my full potential.
Still Glad: I follow my intuition.
Still Enjoying: My job.
Still Doing: Computer training and consulting on the side.
Still Proud: Of my accomplishments.
Still Amazed: That we are Earth-bound.
Still Hoping: For that B&B on the Oregon coast.
Still Grateful: For my positive life journey.
Still Wanting: To be liked.
Still Trying: To stay young at heart.
Still Failing: To tame the ego.
Still Passionate About: Music.
Still Taking Up New Things: Learning improvisation.
Still Working: On my blog.
Still Reading: Wired.
Still Thinking: Everything happens for a reason.
Still Wondering: What I will do in the next life.
Still Dressing: As casual as possible.
Still To Do: Get my own radio show.
Still Cherishing: Everything.
Still Will Never: Understand abuse.
Still Will Always: Laugh.
Still: Loves hamburgers.

No comments: