Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's official.... I'm a grand-dad!

At 5:10am PST today - 20 May 2008, baby Olivia was born in Mission BC to Lee-Anne Taylor and Colin Conklin. The baby girl is a Taurus. So is her mom. Can you say karma? I knew that you could. Olivia weighed 5lbs 13oz. She has long, curly black hair with red eyebrows and is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Both baby Olivia and mother Lee-Anne are doing fantastic.

And yours truly is a grandfather. I have yet to decide what I'd like her to call me. Grand-dad; pops; grand-pop; grandpa; grampy........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, big brother....she's beautiful :) Heidi

yoo hoo said...

That's awesome GPapa, can't wait to hear stories and see pictures.

Bernie May said...

Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Maxflex says;

Congrats Karl, how about groß-Papa ?

ZooooM said...

CONGRATULATIONS! All look adorable.

Karl Plesz said...

Update: She ended up calling me Pa.