Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Where did Karl go?

Nowhere. Karl's been in bed. Resting. I tried to go to work today. That lasted 3 hours before I had to go home and sleep. I'm probably taking tomorrow off too. I'm just gorging on fruit and liquids in hopes that it helps me get better quicker.

Meanwhile, once I'm better, I'll be continuing my hunt for nice, decorative, black metal handles for my new cedar gate. I'm not having any luck finding more than clinically boring stuff at Home Depot and Rona. So if anyone (in Calgary) knows of a source for decent gate hardware, please let me know.

Just to demonstrate that I haven't lost my edge, here's my rant-du-jour: How is that Revenue Canada wants people who earn tips to claim them as income, but when Employment Insurance wants to know your earnings to calculate your benefits, they don't want to hear anything about tips?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Lee Valley

Dvd

Anonymous said...

There are a few things down in the shops around the Inglewood area on 9th.

Gord-O