Sunday, May 01, 2005

My rant


Hey, I don't look anything like the people in the ads,
nor does anybody I know.

I would not like fresh ground pepper on that
and no I don't want to super-size it.

No more $20 for a burger and fries at the local Tommy Rutabaga's.
I don't care how beautiful the hostesses and servers are.

If there can be hundreds of stores for women's clothes,
there should be at least a few dozen just for men.

Stop labelling something "new" when it's been on the grocer's shelves for over a year.
And if I wanted a Fivebuck's coffee while I was grocery shopping, I would have got one on the way over.

I don't want to have to go to every store on the continent,
to find something I saw in a magazine or on the Internet.

If you want me to buy music instead of download it,
then start stocking someone other than who won Idol in the music store.

If the price of gas is 88.9 in my neighbourhood,
it should be 88.9 everywhere.

My name is Karl.
And I am a consumer.
Posted by Hello

No comments: