Friday, August 30, 2024

Small things 30 Aug

  • Imagine if more people said, “I don’t know enough about that to properly form an opinion on it.”
  • A good relationship is when she is by your side during bad times, to tell you that none of this would've happened if you had just listened to her.
  • If you died choking on a gummy bear, I would just tell people you were killed by a bear and leave it at that.
  • John Fluevog shoes’ new slogan: “Total sh** show.”
  • If you're trying to impress me with your vehicle, it had better be a food truck.
  • Old enough to do whatever I want. Too tired to do it.
  • Corporations making record profits: “It’s inflation…”   Consumers: “I don’t think that word means what you think it means.”
  • People on benefits aren't negatively affecting your life in the slightest. If your life sucks, it’s probably because of the rich. Blaming the people on benefits suits them just fine.


No comments: