Friday, April 02, 2021

Small things 2 Apr

  • Seen on Boredpanda: "My dog wouldn't come in from the front garden so I rang the doorbell and she ran straight in so she could look out the window to see who was at the door."
  • Biden to Obama: "Told you I could get the GOP to say my package was too big...."

  • We can have gatherings of 5 people without issues. But I don't even know 3 people without issues....
  • Whatever happens, at least you're not the guy who got his ship stuck sideways in the Suez Canal....
  • The next time you're annoyed by a neighbour's instrument practise, don't get angry. Just slip a request under their door. Make sure to applaud if they play it.
  • Even if the hand soap in the bathroom does smell great, it doesn't look good if you come out of the bathroom sniffing your hands.
  • Tell me again about how you accept that we landed another rover on Mars but you're a little hesitant about the vaccine.
  • We have one of those fancy giant coffee making machines at work now. One guy keeps trying to get people to select a triple espresso.

No comments: