Saturday, December 23, 2017

Small things 23 Dec


  • Surely not EVERYBODY was Kung Fu fighting.....
  • So if I understand correctly, Hansel and Gretel ate an elderly single woman's house. And that woman decides to eat the kids. Seems legit. 
  • Brief explanation of an acorn. In a nutshell, it's an oak tree.
  • At this time of year, I'd just like to say ABCDEFGHIJK MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. (Noel)
  • Well, now Roy Moore will have a lot of free time on his hands. OH NO!!
  • I love how we Google now to prove we're right about something.....
  • Euphemism for poopin': Throwing the garbage out the back alley.
  • If every house and apartment had a shower faucet that instantly selected the correct shower temperature, the world would probably have 50% more fresh water than it does right now. No more waiting, adjusting, checking, adjusting, checking...
  • The smartphone has changed my life in a way that I don't say the words 'I don't know' as much anymore.
  • From now on we need to say 'the greatest thing since the internet', because sliced bread was invented almost 100 years ago and the internet is way better.
  • A balloon is basically a bag of your breath.

No comments: