Monday, September 07, 2009

Even the name is fun

While in Spokane, I found a neat little novelty shop called Boo Radley's, down by Riverfront. This shop has kitschy and unusual gifts. For adults with a sense of humour and nostalgia this is nirvana. It's a browsing kind of store where you should take your time and explore every nook and cranny. I saw Star Trek action figures, retro metal lunch boxes, fun books, zombie and robot comics, wind up toys and so much more.

What a fun, eclectic little store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be in Spokane next week, I might just check that out. Did you and Darlene get to check out Spencer's at the Doubletree?

Karl Plesz said...

No we didn't. By the time we got to Spokane (this time around) I was beat. We just stayed near our hotel and recharged for the long drive the next day.