Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My life according to Pink Floyd

This is one of the latest memes going around (thanks Rob) and I thought it too cool to pass up.

Choose only song names from one artist and cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Pass it on. (You can't use the band I used)
Title your repost as "My life according to (band name)".


Pick your Artist:Pink Floyd
Are you a male or female: Embryo
Describe yourself: Biding my time
Describe where you currently live: Outside the wall
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Point me at the sky
Your favourite form of transportation: Interstellar overdrive
Your best friend is: Corporal Clegg
You and your best friends are: Poles apart
What's the weather like: Obscured by clouds
Favourite time of day: Eclipse
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Shine on you crazy diamond
What is life to you: Echoes
Your fear: Learning to fly
What is the best advice you have to give: Breathe
Thought for the Day: Give birth to a smile
How I would like to die: The great gig in the sky
My soul's present condition: High hopes
Most Faithful Companion: The gnome
My motto: Welcome to the machine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just having fun here, no need to worry about me. Mitch

Pick your Artist: Alice Cooper
Are you a male or female: Mr and Misdemeanor
Describe yourself: No More Mister Nice Guy
Describe where you currently live: Between High School and the Old School
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Disgraceland
Your favourite form of transportation: Slick Black Limousine
Your best friend is: Jackknife Johnny
You and your best friends are: Guilty
What's the weather like: It Rained All Night
Favourite time of day: Time To Kill
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Welcome To My Nightmare
What is life to you: It's The Little Things
Your fear: Poison
What is the best advice you have to give: Love's a Loaded Gun
Thought for the Day: Go To Hell
How I would like to die: Lace And Whiskey
My soul's present condition: I'm Eighteen
Most Faithful Companion: Is It My Body ?
My motto: School's Out