Sunday, July 01, 2007

This may raise a few eyebrows...

I'm thinking of buying a Mac Book. I don't need another computer. But I've always wanted to learn about the Mac. I figured if I'm going to buy a Mac, it may as well be a portable one. I'm looking forward to learning a new operating system. I'm looking forward to using a system that 'just works'. I'm also curious about the Mac's much hyped multimedia software. I'd like to see just how easy it is to edit movie files, etc.

I'll still have my Windows computer, which I'll never get rid of because of all the Windows clients I support (you can't fix something you never use).

Thoughts? If anyone has a newish Mac Book, I'd like to know how much hard drive space is used by all the software that's installed by default. So I can get an idea whether I'll need to upgrade to a larger drive when I buy......

No comments: