Saturday, June 30, 2007

The 'other' class

So I spent the afternoon watching the other Company of Rogues class Essentials of Acting do their last session (final performances). A big shout out to Terry, Andrea, Jackie and Levi. The scenes were impressive. Andrea's scene was a powerhouse - the emotional level was through the roof. The other scenes were awesome too, but that one really stood out and grabbed me by the cajones.

It's just my opinion, but I'm glad I ended up in Stacie's class. I have absolutely nothing against Simon. I just liked Stacie's approach. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Well, that about does it for my run of acting training for now. I've decided to branch into improvisation next. This will be an interesting journey, but will likely begin with volunteering at the Loose Moose theatre.

Stay tuned........

No comments: