Thursday, May 17, 2007

Who wants a Wedgie?

Either the advertising gurus at Pizza 73 are geniuses with a great sense of humour, or they're crazy bunch of mofos who have no idea what they just let out of the bag. Their latest special product is called Wedgies. I'm not joking. In the TV ad, a dude in the commercial asks, "Who wants a Wedgie!?" I damn near lost it right there....

So I decided to go to their web site and get proof, because I knew some of you wouldn't believe me. Then I laughed even harder when I saw the Extreme Wedgie deal and the Atomic Wedgie deal. [I can't breathe.... I'm laughing too hard]

Nice..........

3 comments:

WarrenK said...

I have actually ordered the Atomic wedgie........it was very painful wasting my money.

Karl Plesz said...

You do realize what huge door you just left open for me, don't you?

Jim said...

Karl....the doors open....fire at will..hahahahaha