Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy busy

I don't have a lot of time tonight to scour the tubes looking for blog fodder for my loyal readers - I'm out giving an Ubuntu Linux demo. So allow me to update the world on "Life with Karl".

It's a mere week until my next acting class starts, this time at a new venue - Company of Rogues. I'll likely see a few classmates from the Epcor Centre classes and some new faces too. I'm very curious exactly what this course will offer, but I'm sure it will be fun.

The Bob & Doug special is this weekend. I haven't seen CBC speak of an actual time yet, but insider info last told me it's slated for Sunday at 9pm - hockey series permitting.

Hope everyone's having a great week. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

junebee said...

Hey, someone gave us an old computer with Ubuntu Linux on it! Is there a way we can re-set the password since the previous owners have forgotten it?

Karl Plesz said...

It can be fixed, but it's a pain. You would need the Ubuntu CD to fix it, because you don't know the 'root' password either.

My advice: download and burn the newest Ubuntu version (7.04) or order the free CD and re-install it from scratch. It's very easy to install now.