Saturday, April 07, 2007

100 things in 100 days - number 72

72. I'd prefer a good burger to a steak.

Don't get me wrong, I loves me a good steak. But a good burger? Wunderbar. Well done, charred on the outside, juicy on the inside. Melt some real cheddar on there. The bun has to be sturdy and big enough to support the patty. Top it off with mustard, some pickle, caramelized onions and we are go for BBQ bliss. If you happen to have some fresh cut fries or home-made potato salad around, you'll be my friend right now.

Photo by unsure shot.

3 comments:

junebee said...

Burgers do rule. That's one great thing about living in Florida, we can grill them almost any time of year (even hurricane season, if the grill's in the garage). And unlike a steak, they require no utensils for eating. Hey, I'm getting hungry!

Karl Plesz said...

If you don't mind me asking - what part of Florida do you live? Are you nearer the East coast or West coast of Florida?

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.

Anonymous2