Friday, March 09, 2007

Technology............ I love it

If you're like me, you're addicted to Google Maps. As I may have mentioned in the past, I've been known to do aerial reconnaissance of planned trip destinations via G-Maps, even when those destinations are in the same city.

The thing about G-Maps is that depending on the locale, you may only be able to zoom in to a certain level before receiving the dreaded "we are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region" message. Until now. It may be possible to zoom in another level or two by using the hack described here.

That's my place circled in red. If only I could zoom in further, I could show you my neighbour's dog pooping on my lawn.......

1 comment:

WarrenK said...

Hey I have found another site such as google maps, but it gives you a couple more options. Some of those options really suck, but it's cool. http://www.flashearth.com/