Wednesday, March 21, 2007

[banging head against wall]

My furnace is acting up again. I'm not impressed. It may be time to bite the bullet and get a new one. So much for getting that new deck this year......

Did I mention my not being impressed?

[update] All along, it was the blower motor. Which could have led to the original two faults. So now, I've practically paid for a new furnace now on the get a new furnace part by part over a two year period plan. The maintenance guy advised I might be wise to keep it and get some use out of it.

I'm inclined to agree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl, I have an option that might save you some dough, if you haven't jumped on replacing it already. I've been trying to get ahold of you on msn since your first post about the furnace. Hopefully I'll catch you soon.

-Mark

Karl Plesz said...

Just send me an email. kplesz is my username at that online mail service that's HOT (get it?)

junebee said...

And that is EXACTLY why I live in a warm state. Although we do have our A/C issues here.

Karl Plesz said...

Yeah, I hear ya. Darlene would love it if we moved to warmer climes. Which is why I was kinda hoping Canada would invade the Turks and Caicos islands.

Not to worry, it would be a friendly invasion - supposedly they want to become part of Canada.