Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I be known as Mad Dog Rackham.....

Since today was "talk like a pirate day", I decided that it was appropriate to get myself a pirate name. According to piratequiz.com, my official pirate name is Mad Dog Rackham.

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Feel free to let me know what name you were given in the comments. The site may be a little slow until the pirate hoopla has died down.....

4 comments:

Joseph-Dolores Poliakon said...

Pirate Name: Captain Roger Read. Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the stereotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Anonymous said...

Dirty Bess Rackham. Which I didn't like, so I tried a couple of times with different answers and that's always what I got. Weird how we got the same surname, huh? heidi

Karl Plesz said...

That's twilight-zone weird.....

Bernie May said...

"Iron Harry Bonney". Go figure.