Monday, August 15, 2005

Prices so low.........we'll beat them anyway!

Well, it seems like most if not all the car makers in North America are offering 'employee pricing' to their potential customers. Wow. They must be willing to really cut back on their profits, huh? I mean, that must be some huge discount if they're making such a big deal about it.

Then you hear one of the 'fine print' statements: Dealers may sell for less. How's that again? You mean there's a price even lower than 'employee pricing'? Gee. I'm sure glad I'm not an employee - I don't even get the best deal on a car made by my own company.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have these "Everyone gets Employee pricing" sales at this time of the year to blow out the old stock to make new for the next years models coming in. As for working for such a company, when this opportunity is offered to the public the employees then get the dealerships pricing on the new vehicles. Not such a bad deal afterall!
-Sheri