Sunday, April 17, 2005

More meme craziness

Latest meme courtesy The Cheese Stands Alone

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 AM. That's late for me.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Sorry. What?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I can't even remember. It was that long ago. Could it have been Star Wars Attack of the Clones? Nawww. Yeah - could be.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
West Wing.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee, an omelette with ham, cheese and roasted peppers with Spolumbo's sausage and potatoes. It was mediocre.
6. What is your middle name?
A. Just the letter. No really........ OK, it's Adam.
7. Favorite cuisine?
The kind in front of me. It's hard to pick a favourite when you love most food as much as I do.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Anything too spicy.
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Peanut Butter. But since I can't find it anymore, I'll have to go with Butter Pecan. No wait! Coconut! Why do I have to choose?
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Garden State soundtrack. The new Beck album Guero is a close second.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
A 2004 Acura TSX.
12. Favorite sandwich?
Peanut Butter with strawberry jam. If that's not available, tuna salad.
13. What characteristic do you despise?
Despise is a strong word, but I can't tolerate close-mindedness.
14. Favorite item of clothing?
My new black Wayne Gretzky t-shirt. It's one of the most comfy shirts I own.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Gee that's a tough call. Japan.
16. What color is your bathroom?
"Silver Shadow" paint; faux tile linoleum (dark); brushed silver Towel racks, etc; white shower stall.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Whatever fits well.
18. Where would you retire to?
Someplace with a view. Either of the Rockies or city lights or both.
19. Favorite time of the day?
I got nuthin'.
20. What was your most memorable birthday?
The one I spent in Germany. 21st.
21. Where were you born?
Montreal, Quebec
22. Favorite sport to watch?
Duh! Hockey.
23. Who do you least expect to copy this meme?
My friend Jon. I have no explanation.
24. Person you expect to copy it first?
Maybe Kim at Bacon and Eh's? Who knows. My fan base is still kinda small.
25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Tide. I love the smell.
26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I guess night.
27. What is your shoe size?
11.5
28. Do you have any pets?
An albino hairless poodle. I'm kidding - I got none.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends?
I've moved again. And this time, you'll never find me! Hahahaha!
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
I have no recollection of that time period.
31. What are you doing today?
That's classified.

3 comments:

Karl Plesz said...

Man alive - get over yourself already.......before your ego gets "Karl-sized". Heh.

Anonymous said...

Fan base? Visitors? My poor little page needs readers too!

Anonymous said...

And my reply? I never met a Canadian I didn't like. I lived in Ontario for a year. It was a good experience, and if I had the chance, I'd do it again. Enough said.