Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pffrrrrrt!

Based on the testimony of people I've spoken with, women seem to have a problem with......how shall we say.....audible bodily functions. In my experience, men have no issue with making their presence known (in an audible way) in a public bathroom. Doesn't seem too surprising, right? But I've been told that women have a real problem with being 'heard' while engaged in bathroom related activities - and will go out of their way to take measures to prevent anyone from hearing what they're up to.

I find that amusing.

4 comments:

Karl Plesz said...

YESSSS!!!
[throws fists up in the air in a sign of victory]

orangejack said...

One of the best posts in the blogsphere in a month!

Anonymous said...

Just so's you know, I am one of the few females that does NOT mind a bit of tush music whilst composing in my stall. However, I've always been strangely willing to admit.. nay, to proudly claim any and all trumpeting I cause.
If it's a slow TV night, the GM1 and I will have a fart-off.
Now, aren't you glad I never make it to any blogmeets?
Btw, being a girl, mine are the scent of roses and cherry blossoms, of course. Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps we refrain from any public doings that may be noisey or sensitive to the nose, not because we are 'shy' but perhaps because we wish to save it all for our hubbies! Heh!