Sunday, February 13, 2005

Clint as "H"?


I like the CSI television franchise, but my least favourite is CSI Miami. It might have something to do with the fact that David Caruso is in it. I don't know what it is about him that rubs me the wrong way. It could be the fact that he over-acts. I've never seen someone deliver a line with such conviction and still come off like a twerp. There are times I think I have actually seen his co-stars rolling their eyes after a signature Caruso "You just leave that to me..."

Maybe it's just me, but if you are also a member of the "Save CSI Miami and fire David Caruso" mind set - I have an idea for a cool game to tide us over until the time comes when we don't have to watch this NYPD Blue quitter sully our TV sets anymore. Try this out - every time David Caruso says his lines, imagine that Clint Eastwood is playing the character instead. More specifically, the Clint Eastwood we know and love from his Dirty Harry character. Come on - try it! It'll make watching the show so much less painful.Posted by Hello

No comments: