Friday, September 06, 2024

Small things 6 Sep

  • I’m not saying I’m desperate for hockey, but I went to the zoo just to boo the ‘penguins’. I won’t even mention what I’m doing to the ‘leafs’ this weekend.
  • Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. ~Groucho Marx
  • If we remove all the margarine on earth, the world would be a butter place.
  • Most bald men still own a comb. They just can’t part with it.
  • I wonder if people who live in Inglewood instead of saying I’m in the ‘hood or come to the ‘hood say I’m in the ‘wood or come to the ‘wood?
  • Potatoes make french fries, chips, and vodka. It's like the other vegetables aren't even trying.
  • In the Joy subdivision, you can live in the Love Will Terrace Apartments.
  • Canadians flirting: “I have heated seats and winter tires…”
  • The whole world could be on fire and the climate change deniers would still be denying.
  • I want to go grocery shopping like it’s 1999.


No comments: