Friday, August 02, 2024

Small things 2 Aug

  • I love it when other people post pics of their meals so I can listen to my wife say, “Why can’t you cook like that?”
  • Do not confuse ‘AI that has been added to a product or service’ with actual AI based on a fully formed LLM (Large Language Model) like ChatGPT, Claude, Perplexity, Gemini and Copilot. They are NOT the same thing.
  • The truth does not require your participation to exist. Bullshit does  ~Terence McKenna
  • Maybe before we tell immigrants they’re not wanted, we should apologize to the indigenous. I’m sure they felt the same way, but it didn’t matter.
  • My favourite live stream to watch is the one a hundred metres from my house. It goes by the name Bow River.
  • Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.  ~Bertrand Russell
  • Scientist: My discoveries are useless if taken out of context. Media: Scientists claim their discoveries are useless. FB: Science is useless.
  • Read the vowels in ‘Celine Dion out loud. Thank you.


No comments: