Friday, June 07, 2024

Small things 7 June

  • If you can be a felon and be president, they need to remove felon off of all job applications, rental applications, and professional certifications. If the highest position in the land can be taken by a felon, all positions should follow suit.
  • Tradition n. Peer pressure from dead people.
  • I never understood why Microsoft used to think 3D objects needed its own folder.
  • You can kiss yourself in the mirror, but only on the lips. ~NdGT
  • The Foo Fighters must be doing a fabulous job because I’ve never encountered a Foo.
  • The risk I took was calculated. But I’m really bad at math, so…
  • I watched The Hunt for Red October. I like movies with subtitles.
  • There’s really only one thing you can do about bad people. Don’t be like them.
  • Lies spread faster than truth.
  • Sure there's watermelon. But shouldn't there be earthmelon, firemelon, and airmelon? The four elemelons.
  • When I think about the 80s, the ghetto blaster comes to mind. That’s a stereo type.
  • “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” ~George Carlin
  • The funniest thing I’ve ever heard is when someone who apparently doesn’t trust a medical doctor to know about current medical issues declares, “How long has it been since they left medical school?”, as if the longer you are out of school, the less you know about the latest medical knowledge. And then I silently argue, “Hey, but how long has it been since YOU went to medical school? Oh, you never went? Yeah I think we’re done here.”


No comments: