Friday, June 28, 2024

Small things 28 June

  • My wife has turned our printer against me. I can no longer connect to it no matter what IT black arts I try.
  • Does anybody really want to see the alligator later?
  • "Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex."  ~Frank Zappa
  • I read this somewhere recently: If your best response to why you like Trump is “He speaks his mind”, I’m sorry, but that’s code for “I align with his racism, sexism, misogyny, disrespect of the law, misconduct, rudeness and vapid machismo.”
  • Come here you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much we’re going to get done today.
  • Funniest time to text “Are we still on for today?”: Your wedding.
  • What are Elon Musk fans called? ‘Muskrats’.
  • Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'  ~Isaac Asimov
  • The escape key on my keyboard at work is broken. I keep hitting it, but I don’t go anywhere.
  • I wonder of Pythagoras was the first person to cross an intersection diagonally>^<
  • I wish there was an effective way to convince people that cosmetic plastic surgery is so unnecessary. Particularly of the face. Every face is perfect just the way it is.
  • I'm going to write a book about all the things I should have done with my life. My oughtabiography.


No comments: