Friday, March 22, 2024

Songs that turn 50 this year (2024)

Bad Company - Can't get enough

Eric Clapton - I shot the sheriff

Genesis - The lamb lies down on Broadway



Joni Mitchell - Help me / Free man in Paris

Kraftwerk - Autobahn

Neil Young - On the beach / Walk on

Queen - Killer queen

Steely Dan - Rikki don't lose that number

Stevie Wonder - Boogie on reggae woman

Supertramp - School / Dreamer / Bloody well right

George McCrae - Rock your baby

The Hollies - The air that I breathe

Wings - Band on the run

Ace - How long

Andy Kim - Rock me gently

Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun


Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

America - Tin man

Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle

Nazareth - Love Hurts

Elton John - Don't let the sun go down on me / Lucy in the sky with diamonds


No comments: