Thursday, February 01, 2024

Small things 1 Feb

  • I’m really enjoying the apricity these days.
  • Remember when we marched for things that really mattered, like human rights and equality for women?
  • Dear car prowlers: If you’re going to break into my car, please break the windshield glass so I can get this rock-chipped, cracked one replaced for free. Thanks.
  • "No matter how big a nation is, it is no stronger than its weakest people, and as long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you might otherwise." ~Marian Anderson
  • Why doesn’t Dairy Queen have sugar cones?
  • Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny.
  • “What's a sesame seed grow into? I don't know, we never give them a chance. What the fuck is a sesame?! It's a street. It's a way to open shit.” ~Mitch Hedberg
  • A vibration is an atom that can’t make up its mind which way it wants to go.
  • When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but it is improper to ask who's playing.
  • Johnny Depp starred in two movies with the word chocolate (in 2 languages) in the title.
  • Every opinion now accepted was once eccentric, but not every eccentric opinion becomes accepted.
  • Why is bra singular and panties plural?
  • Gravity. It’s not just a good idea, it’s a law.
  • Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
  • Things I can’t believe I got excited about back in the day: my Commodore Vic 20 computer; my Palm Tungsten; a video camera with hard drive storage; portable mp3 players; my 256MB thumb drive; my Garmin GPS; finishing an mp3 download over dial-up after 30 minutes.


No comments: