Saturday, December 09, 2023

Small things 9 Dec

  • Santa. Satan. Santana. Don’t get them confused.
  • My new year resolution for 2024: I will try not to judge people for the dumb-assed decisions they make. I’ll still make fun of them, I just won’t judge them.
  • Why is everyone down on procrastination? You’ll always have something to do tomorrow and the rest of the day now belongs to you.
  • It’s so weird how restaurants and grocery stores market ‘bowls’ like they’re something new. Dude, we’ve had bowls for millennia.
  • Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening.
  • Liberosis: The desire to care less about things.
  • Sonder: The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own.
  • Every ethnicity thinks they invented the plastic bag full of plastic bags.
  • 2000 years from now, people will not understand the difference between "butt dial" and "booty call", or how “sick” can mean unwell or really cool. This is why nobody truly understands the Bible.
  • Sorry I can't make it to work today. I’ve contracted mood poisoning. Must've been something I hate.
  • When you ask your BBQ guests how they like their burger cooked before cooking them all the same.


No comments: