Saturday, December 02, 2023

Small things 2 Dec

  • Attention all breakfast joints in YYC: Montgomery needs a solid breakfast place. I’m looking at you Red’s Diner, Belmont Diner, Blue Star Diner, Diner Deluxe. Note to Smitty’s, OEB and Cora’s: Nothing to see here. Move along.
  • The Lego set was labelled 6-12 years, but I had it finished in a week.
  • You’ve heard of ‘alphabet soup’. Get ready for ‘times new ramen’.
  • Gonorrhea would have been a great name for diarrhea medicine.
  • The news is always like “Bike lanes have been outlawed in America because they weren’t in the bible. Also, Finland just made all ice cream free.”
  • Dear biologists: Please change the name of a group of squids to a squad. That is all.
  • Burger King will make you a Big Mac if you ask them really nicely. First they are required to say ‘no’ four times though, then ask you to leave. Be persistent. [snicker]
  • Heating a frozen entree includes work I shouldn’t have to do. You gotta stir that stuff up halfway through the microwaving bit. I want convenience, not forced labour. /s
  • Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
  • The last thing I want is to mess with you, but it’s still on my list.
  • I can’t agree with you, because then we’d both be wrong.
  • It’s not your fault. I’m just blaming you.



No comments: