Friday, April 07, 2023

Small things 7 Apr

Me: Sorry I’m late, I broke down on the way to work.

Boss: Is your car OK now?

Me: Car?

Boss:

Me:



Muhammad Ali: float like a butterfly

jellyfish: done

Muhammad Ali: sting like a bee

jellyfish: I am nailing this

Bruce Lee: empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water

jellyfish: I could not be anymore mindless or like water



– “Are you a private eye?”

That’s what the blue neon sign out front says.

– “It’s argon. Neon glows orange.”

[Voiceover] Right then, I knew she was trouble.



– “Can I speak to Mr Robertson please?”

Receptionist: Sure, just one moment.

Mr Robertson: Hello. Mr Robertson speaking.

– “Hi Dad. We asked Mom if we could make a tree fort, and she said ‘you can ask your father when he gets home’.

Mr Robertson: Why are you calling me at work?

– “Because my friend has to go home at supper time and we need a decision now.”



Me: Oh man, 9 hours of sleep. 

Back: Yeah, but you did it wrong LOL.


No comments: