Friday, August 05, 2022

Small things 5 Aug

  • Pavlov brand dog conditioner. Think about it. It's perfect.
  • When someone says 'nice weather' and you automatically say 'thanks'.
  • When you hand a dog a treat and they're like "Thanks, I'll be having this in the other room. Excuse me."
  • The work homeowner has the word 'meow' in it. Good luck pronouncing it correctly ever again. You're welcome. ho-meow-ner. LOL
  • I dare someone to name their kid Andy but spelled &y. Come on. Do it.
  • Medusa was famous for objectifying people.
  • The time I spent as a kid prying Lego pieces apart.
  • How come it’s always “If you can’t pay rent, buy fewer phones and lattes”, and not “If you can’t afford to pay your workers a living wage, buy fewer mansions, yachts and rockets”?
  • I don’t always whoop, but when I do - there it is…
  • Hey America: In Canada, cupcakes are called 250ml-cakes. Why would I kid about that?
  • When I was young, I would sometimes draw 1/4 of the sun occupying the top corner of the paper. What was that about?
  • Sometimes we couldn't get all the paper wrapper off of the gum and we just ate it anyway.

No comments: