Saturday, June 04, 2022

Small things 3 Jun

  • Wondering if I could mount a giant sail on my car.....

  • I was walking along the sidewalk in my neighbourhood and a couple are walking their dog toward me. I see the dog look all excited and I bend down and go "Hey there!" It runs up to me and then right past me because it's chasing a damned rabbit.
  • Nobody cares if you play Wordle.
  • There is an Abbey / convent in the town I grew up in. Still. Abbaye Sainte Marie des Deux Montagnes.
  • “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”~ Larry Flynt
  • Minimum wage only exists because if they could pay less per hour, they would.
  • You're never too old to say, "Horses!" when you drive past some horses.
  • When someone passes you and you catch up with them at the next traffic light.
  • PSA: 'hors d'oeuvres' is pronounced 'ordervs', not 'horse divorce'.

No comments: