Saturday, February 12, 2022

Small things 12 February

  • Violent video games lead to real violence? So why are there not lots of city sim players running around designing cities?
  • I hear there's a big update coming for the Trucking Simulator - Canada Edition video game.
  • "It's always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why would you keep looking for something you've already found?
  • Tauntauns. Cold on the outside, Luke warm on the inside.
  • The next time a server asks you "How much cheese do you want?" Just answer, "As much as you think I deserve." and never break eye contact in the silence that follows.
  • Is Thanos short for Jonathanos?
  • I read somewhere that baked beans are making a comeback. Umm. I didn't realize they had gone out of style.
  • Isn't it weird that 'take out' can mean food, dating and murder?
  • What did barn owls do before humans made barns?
  • I figure there are 5 kinds of spaghetti eaters. Fork. Fork + spinning. Fork + spoon + spinning. Fork + knife. Faceplant.
  • Welcome to assumption club. I think we all know why we're here.
  • Millennials. Walking around like they rent the place.

No comments: