Friday, April 09, 2021

Small things 9 Apr

  • I wonder if someone will invent Uber for weed. They could call it Doober.
  • I sometimes accidentally pronounce meme (meem) the way the word is pronounced in French, because I'm from Quebec, et c'est la même chose.
  • I'm loving how some of my friends who have been vaccinated are saying things like, "[Insert name here], now with 5G!"
  • The Covid vaccine does not contain a microchip, but it may contain U2's latest album.
  • YYC residents complain about their taxes not realizing how comparatively low they are. Example: In YYC, a $430,000 home pays about $3,200 a year. In YOW, that same house would owe $5,100.

  • Oh, you don't approve of Hawaiian pizza because you don't think fruit belongs on a pizza? Don't go to Sweden then. Banana curry pizza. I kid you not.
  • Lasagna is just spaghetti flavoured cake.
  • Onion rings are vegetable donuts.
  • Beef jerky is just a cow raisin.
  • Eye drops are blinker fluid.

No comments: