Friday, February 05, 2021

Small things 5 Feb

  • If the GameStop story has taught us one thing, it's that hard core capitalists only think a free market is a good idea when it's working in their favour.
  • Imagine if like email addresses, you couldn't have the same given name as someone else. So you couldn't name your child Olivia, it would have to be Olivia2842, or sw33tchild'o'mine.
  • I have never felt that an email was so important that it couldn't wait to be read until I was sitting in front of my computer.
  • I have also managed to resist the temptation to read texts while I'm driving and have lived to tell about it.
  • Funniest twitter handle seen this year (so far): boogerwookiesugarcookie

  • Thermometers are basically speedometers for air molecules. Which is one reason why I find those radar gun looking body thermometers with the trigger amusing.
  • Am I the only person who gets annoyed when the car service staff readjust my driver seat?

No comments: