Friday, November 20, 2020

Small things 20 Nov

  • Hell has gone green and switched out the hot coals for Lego pieces. Same pain, less emissions.
  • "I'm not getting the vaccine. It contains a tracking device." he tweeted into his smart phone, while it was tracking his every move....
  • The reason it's taking so long to develop a Covid-19 vaccine is they haven't figured out how to make it also cause autism yet.
  • Make sure your vaccine is from Pfizer, not Pfizer Landscaping.
  • Wearing a face mask has taught me one thing. Pee-yoo my breath stinks!
  • When a new package or container of something is opened and the old package or container still has some left. Yeah. That tweaks my OCD.
  • YouTube has created a whole generation of kids who think they can be YouTube stars, because they watch other YouTube stars.
  • That day when your grandchild says, "I don't want you to pick out and purchase my new clothes anymore".
  • "These new car exhausts are so noisy!" ~old people probably
  • I love how each new season treats the landscape like a new canvas for a different themed art piece.
  • That look on the neighbour's dog's face when he wants to bark at you, but then realizes he knows you and likes you. It's halfway to a barking face, lips pulled back, looking goofy as hell. Of course I help it along with the happy high voice greeting "Hey buddy! How's my little buddy?" He wants to bark, but he just can't.
  • Adobe. Can't handle when more than one of its products is installed on the same computer apparently. Case in point: Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat DC. Nope.
  • "Yes, I tried out my green thumb during the pandemic. I planted my ass on the couch and watched while I grew really big!"

No comments: