Friday, September 25, 2020

Small things 25 Sep

  • According to official NASA documents, they have Aliens on the International Space Station. They also have Alien, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection - all on DVD.
  • "When I'm sometimes asked when will there be enough [women on the supreme court]? And I say ‘When there are nine.’ People are shocked. But there'd been nine men, and nobody's ever raised a question about that." ~Ruth Bader Ginsberg
  • Dear flat earthers: Even Aristotle knew the earth had to be round based on the ever changing starscape in the night sky, which could not happen if the earth was flat.
  • Dear America: Contrary to what your president might be telling you, Canada is not looking to open its border with you anytime soon. Get the number of infected people in check, then we'll talk. P.S.: We would like to open the border. Heck, as it is I've already had to cancel what would have been a fantastic vacation in KSAN this fall. But no.
  • Imagine if I told you a year ago, in September 2019, that in September 2020, two American NHL teams would be playing in the 2020 Stanley Cup final series. In Edmonton.
  • What starts with a 'w' and ends with a 't'. It does, I swear!
  • I've asked so many people what LGBTQ stands for. I have yet to get a straight answer.
  • Stop worrying about government taking your guns. Worry about them taking your free health care and your pension.

In a Starbucks, try this:

When they ask your name, say "Some people call me the space cowboy."

Then lean in and add, "Some call me the gangster of love."

Then see if they write Maurice on your cup.

No comments: