Thursday, April 09, 2020

Small things 10 Apr


  • Right now, people with severe OCD are watching other wash their hands and wondering, "Are people mocking me right now?"
  • Just think, nighttime is the natural state of the universe and daytime is only caused by a nearby, radiating giant ball of nuclear fusion.
  • I want to see a movie scene where the hero tries to save the day with their computer only to be delayed by that window that asks if they want to update the Adobe Flash Player....
  • My house will always be free of Justin Bieber music. Even if I have to frisk you on the way in....
  • How come file-sharing is killing the music industry, but libraries aren't killing the book industry?
  • Right now, Bigfoot is wondering, "Are people mocking me right now?"
  • To all cops going on dates: Holding the car door open for your date is fine, just don't out of habit push their head down as they get in.
  • "Very many people go through their whole lives having no real sense of what their talents may be, or if they have any to speak of." ~Ken Robinson
  • If I'm to be killed, I choose to be killed with kindness......
  • Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. ~Edgar Degas
  • Message to kids about their education: "You have one life, and this small part of it will make all the difference." ~Tony Danza

No comments: