Friday, March 20, 2020

Small things 20 Mar


  • Dog thoughts: "The people who live with me are home all the time now! We go for sooo many walks. My dreams have come true!"
  • Things Covid has proven: The job you were told couldn't be done from home.... can. (in many cases)
  • Millenial cats fave saying: YOLN
  • Let's stop arguing about how the world was created, and start dealing with those who are wrecking it.
  • More ways to tease a nerd: "May the force be ever in your favour, Mr Potter." ~Gandalph (The Chronicles of Narnia)
  • Imagine if in fast food commercials, they could only legally use pictures of what the food REALLY looks like?
  • "I changed all my passwords to 'incorrect'. So my computer just tells me when I forget. ~Will Ferrell
  • I finished high school without the benefit of Google or wikipedia.
  • I caught the TV remote calling out to my car keys "Come hide in the sofa cushion with me!"
  • Children must always wear a seat belt. Unless you put 50 of them in one school bus.
  • Do you know why the internet is full of cats? Because dog people go outside.
  • Why do dogs tilt their heads when they're confused?

No comments: