Friday, March 13, 2020

Small things 13 Mar


  • The CEO of Purell must be drooling with anticipation right now.
  • Go into a Costco and just sneeze real loud. Now that's attention.
  • Betty White is so old, she starred on a 7 season TV series about being old that went off the air before most of you were even born.
  • I'm into fitness. Fitness whole donut into my mouth......
  • Buy 4 identical cats. When people come over and ask how many cats you have, just say "One, but it's really fast."
  • [beginsarcasm] Are tampons expensive to prevent women from hoarding them? [/endsarcasm]
  • I think it's interesting that many people feel the need to support declining an invitation to something with a reason or excuse. Especially when the reason or excuse is made up. It's better to just not give a reason.
  • Instead of putting ribbons on cars indicating that we support our troops, let's elect governments that support them and take care of veterans.
  • If I make breakfast, the correct response is 'thank you', not 'how did you get in my house?'.
  • Don't let things happen to you. Go out and happen to things.
  • Dumb guy: My friend told me he met two Brazilian girls. I was too embarrassed to ask how many is a brazillion?
  • One of the fun things about getting old is intentionally misusing slang words around young adults just to watch them squirm.

No comments: