Friday, January 31, 2020

Small things 31 Jan


  • When the time changes, if you feed your pets on a schedule, do they get confused?
  • All garage door openers should have WiFi ability to alert you when the door is open.
  • The only 2 Democrats that sound to me like they really understand are Bernie and Andrew.
  • Regular Walmart shoppers: "Walmartians"
  • I wonder how many children grew up to have a phobia of the number 3. Their mom: "I'm going to count to 3, then you'll see what happens..."
  • You send someone a link for a 9 minute YouTube video and 30 seconds later they reply, "Nice."
  • They say that there is a correlation between stress in the workplace and sick time. My job must be stress free, because I've had maybe 8 sick days in 10 years.
  • I'd like to see the people who march to protect the lives of unborn children do the same to protest the deadbeat dads (or moms) who don't help raise these protected children.


"Does your dog bite?"
"No, he just judges you."
"He's barking..."
"You've been judged harshly."


No comments: