Friday, January 03, 2020

Small things 3 Jan


  • Why are parents surprised when their kids get upset if you take their device away? If you took my book away, I'd be upset too. If I took your sandwich away, you'd be upset.
  • That time when I got in line behind this guy at the store only to realize it was a mannequin.
  • Overdraft fees. Consumers' way of saying, "Look, there's a good chance I might over-spend and run out of money, so take some of my money?"
  • No matter how bad things get, just remember that you could be trapped in a pyramid scheme, convinced that you are a business owner.....
  • Meanwhile, the neighbour found a big-assed spider in their house. It resulted in a 2 al.... no, a 3 alarm fire.
  • Not sure I want to live in a world where dogs have nicer houses than some people.
  • Ever not give money to a homeless person because you figured they'd spend it on booze, while you were on your way to the liquor store?
  • Trump said his motivation regarding the Ukraine call was to clean up corruption. You mean the guy who paid out millions in settlements for running a sham university and millions in fines for running a sham charity? That guy?


No comments: