Friday, September 20, 2019

Small things 20 Sep


  • Is it just a matter of time before someone caters their wedding reception with 'Skip the Dishes'?
  • My face lights up every time I open the fridge at night.
  • A joke doesn't become a dad joke until it's full groan.
  • If a cow doesn't produce milk, is it a milk dud, or an udder failure?
  • There's no point calling the tinnitus help line. It just keeps ringing.
  • Some puns make me numb, but math puns make me number.
  • My friend David had his ID stolen. Now he's just Dav.
  • I shot a man with a paintball gun just to watch him dye.
  • The word queue is just the letter 'q' followed by 4 silent letters.
  • Are mashed potatoes just Irish guacamole?
  • Can we please stop calling coffee peddlers 'baristas'? Barista is Italian for 'bartender'.
  • When a problem comes along, you must whip it.
  • Isn't it odd that a lot of people who say they don't like too much drama in their lives excel at creating it?
  • Fashion savvy people probably look at my clothing outfits the same way I look at someone who opens their browser and has the Yahoo! toolbar installed.
  • The people in the car beside me are listening to some great music. Whether they want to or not.
  • 9 out of 10 forest fires are caused by humans? So, there's a bear out there that knows how to use matches? 
  • "More duck lips!" ~Said no photographer ever
  • The pirate encyclopedia only had one volume. 'R'...

No comments: