Friday, June 14, 2019

Small things 14 Jun


  • There's an art museum in Denmark that lets you scratch a Lamborghini.
  • I want a fortune cookie that says "Ignore previous cookie."
  • You are younger right now than you are..... right now.
  • I love going to high end grocery stores and trying out the food samples like I'm some kind of food critic. I'm really just hungry. And I'll eat cheese anytime.
  • I never understood what it meant to be tired in the middle of the day. Or wake up with a sore back. Or have knee pain doing stairs. Oh but I sure as hell do now.
  • Back in the day, self checkout meant walking up to a store mirror.
  • Turn your leftover hot dog water into ice cubes for those guests you don't like much.
  • The Joker should have been a woman. She finally goes insane after too many men told her to smile, so now she perpetually smiles while terrorizing Gotham.

No comments: