Saturday, April 06, 2019

Small things 6 Apr


  • If I identify as a carry-on bag, can I fly anywhere for $30?
  • Equal rights for others doesn't mean less rights for you. It's not pie.......
  • Disney named the movie 'Frozen' so that when people Google 'disney frozen' they get princesses and catchy songs instead of articles alleging that Walt Disney had himself cryogenically frozen.
  • They only needed 2 days to read the Mueller report to clear Trump of obstruction. But they need 3 weeks to clear it for sharing with Congress.

Person A: What's your opinion on brisket?
Person B: I don't really know much about UK politics.

Interviewer: Do you have a police record?
Me: Not anymore. I used to have a few of their albums on vinyl, but now my collection is all CDs.

"Daddy, what are clouds made of?"
"Linux servers mostly."

No comments: