Friday, September 21, 2018

Small things 21 Sep


  • Keep calm and negotiate NAFTA. (Actually worn by our Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland while visiting Washington DC, negotiating NAFTA)
  • If millennials have the power to destroy entire industries, maybe they should start with the student education loan racket.
  • I imagine that our early ancestors felt a bit of relief when after they had plucked the last bit of meat off the bones of their latest kill, someone arrived with a fresh kill for them to eat. I can totally relate. It's the same sense of relief I feel when after scraping the last bits of peanut butter out of the jar, I crack open a new jar and dive right in.
  • My answer to the question "Would you like a receipt" is based on nothing and randomly changes.
  • Most burgers can't hope to live up to burger advertising photos. Ads portray burgers as flawless specimens. It's not right. Burger shaming is now a thing..... 
  • If you put up a sign saying "Post no flyers", don't be surprised to see 'no' everywhere.
  • "I'm about to get so tanned you guys." -Icarus's last words

No comments: