Thursday, July 05, 2018

Small things 5 Jul


  • I don't know exactly what women are shaving in those women's leg shaving advertisements, because they don't have any visible hair to begin with. (except for one ad for Billie brand)
  • "We've become very focused in the world of sustainability about being 'less bad', less CO2 emissions, less water pollution, less waste. What we really need to do is turn that on its head and think about what does it mean to be a truly good company, where you leave the world every day better off than it was the day before." ~Jeffrey Hollender, CEO Seventh Generation
  • Why is it that tire stores insist on you coming back for a re-torque after a tire install / rotate, but when your car dealership does maintenance that involves removing the wheels, they don't ask you to come back for a re-torque?
  • Worst Tinder pickup line ever: "There's a black friday sale at my place. All clothes are 100% off."
  • You know what I don't get? The newspaper. I have never subscribed to the newspaper..... I used to deliver it when I was a kid though.
  • Ever been told that a well-prepared Portabello mushroom is as good as a steak? Vegetarian propaganda!

No comments: