Saturday, June 16, 2018

Small things 15 Jun


  • Is it me, or ever since we started carrying cell phones, it's bad form to push someone into a pool. Once cell phones become waterproof across the board, does that mean we can expect pool pushings again?
  • If time stopped for 5 seconds, how would the stoppage of time be timed (to 5 seconds) without time?
  • Conversation already happening: 20 something: what's the origin of that save icon? 50 something: that's what a floppy disk looked like. 20 something: what's a floppy disk? 
  • "If I could give you one last piece of advice, it would be this... Don't ever get off your parents' wireless plan. Ride that train as long as possible." ~Jimmy Fallon keynote at Stoneman Douglas graduation
  • I'd like to go work for Microsoft and be on the team that renames everything in new versions of Windows or Office. You know, the people who figured Windows Explorer should now be File Explorer, Control Panel should be Settings, Out of Office Assistant should be Automatic Replies......
  • Chat: Cnt   Email: I can't   Term paper: Lo, though I find that I am unable to can.

No comments: