Friday, December 01, 2017

Small things 1 Dec


  • Why would a jar of anti-aging cream have an expiry date?
  • If cats could text you, they wouldn't.
  • Full body showers seem fantastic, until you encounter one in your hotel room and stare at the 3 knobs wondering what does what and completely soak the bathroom floor.
  • If you sat on your own voodoo doll, would it be possible to get back up again?
  • I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
  • The Germans had a game using dice. It was called Nahtzee.
  • Is it possible that we treat prisoners better than the elderly in seniors' homes?
  • When I put whipped topping on my pumpkin pie, I get my inspiration from the massive snow banks I grew up with in Quebec. Yeah, we're talking serious height.
  • What was going through the mind of the first person to shake another person's hand? Hey, glad to meet you..... I'm going to grab your hand and hold on for a few. No no. Don't pull away. Up and down. There you go.
  • How did the act of giving flowers to show love or affection start? I love you so much, I vandalized someone's garden and am offering you a gift that will die in a couple of days.
  • Patriotism: I'm sure glad I was born in this geographical area.

No comments: